The principles that guide this instance are as follows:
We do not tolerate:
- Racism or advocation of racism
- Sexism or advocation of sexism
- Ableism or advocation of ableism
- Discrimination against gender and sexual minorities, or advocation thereof
- Xenophobic and/or violent nationalism
- Seriously, no Nazis, TERFS, or reactionaries.
- Access to computers - and anything which might teach you something about the way the world really works - should be unlimited and total.
- All information should be free.
- Mistrust authority - promote decentralization.
- Don't litter other people's data.
- Make public data available, protect private data.
-- Code of Conduct last updated on 12th September 2019.